Saturday 29 September 2007

Party Pal Swap



Cyber crop fever is on going at UKS and various swaps have opened up for pre crop fun. Not being able to make my mind up I'v joined them all LOL but my favourite has to be, the Party Pal one, in the last cyber crop it was called the lucky mascot swap. You have to buy a soft toy and decorate it, then send it on to a swap partner you are given and you get one in return from someone else. Last time I got a lovely rabbit draped in jewellery and he's still sitting in front of me now near the pc. This time we have to decorated one ready for a party including a party hat, I'v got my bear ready and will put some photos on when I have completed it. This is the one I did for the last Alice in Wonderland crop I did in April. I gave him some rabbit ears and made a tiny mini maze book of Alice in Wonderland for him to carry.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a kind comment it's appreciated.